Elias Paul Cecil Jones PT, Dip. AMPT, MClSc (MT), FCAMPT
Elias Paul Cecil Jones attained his Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 1997 and has practiced physiotherapy in India, the Middle East, and Europe before coming to Canada and joining Uptown Physiotherapy Clinic in 2014. Elias has continually advanced his knowledge, training, and experience in Physiotherapy and related health sciences for the purposes of providing better care and outcomes for his patients. His list of accomplishments and accreditations are numerous:
- Elias is an instructor at the Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute (APTEI) and the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
- He is a registered mentor for Physiotherapists aspiring to become experts in manipulative physiotherapy and other manual therapy approaches.
- As a standing member of the International Federation of Orthopaedic Manipulative Physical Therapists (IFOMT), he has also contributed to the development of one of their highly acclaimed training manuals.
- He is registered to do "spinal manipulation."
- He has extensive training and experience in “Pain Sciences” (including management of chronic pain, fibromyalgia, CPRS, and other central neuropathic conditions).
- He is involved in ongoing physiotherapy research and teaching and has conducted over 20 different courses around the world.
- He has a Diploma in Advanced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy from APTEI, and a Masters in Clinical Sciences (Manipulative Therapy) from the University of Western Ontario.
- He is a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (FCAMPT), as well as a certified CAMPT Therapist.
- He has advanced Physiotherapy training in the McKenzieMethod® of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy® (MDT), and the Mulligan Concept, both from New Zealand.
- He has been doing Functional Abilities Evaluation, ergonomic assessments and return-to-sports/work assessments for over 15 years, and in Canada since 2015.
Jenita Princess Santhakumar, Registered Physiotherapist
Ms. Jenita Princess Santhakumar has been a physiotherapist since 2000. She worked internationally before joining the Uptown Physiotherapy Clinic in 2015. She has advanced Physiotherapy training in the McKenzie Method® of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy® (MDT), and the Mulligan Concept Mobilization techniques. She is a certified Acupuncturist, trained under the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (Acupuncture Canada). She has advanced training in manual therapy from the Canadian Academy of Manipulative Physiotherapy (CAMPT). Her vast experience in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, pain science, and functional rehabilitation helps her provide better care and outcomes for her patients.
- Onsite (In-Clinic) Physiotherapy,
- Virtual (Online) Physiotherapy,
- In-Home Physiotherapy,
- Occupational Therapy,
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation,
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation,
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy,
- Neck and Back Pain Management,
- Senior's Care,
- Workplace Injury Management,
- Motor Vehicle Injury Rehab,
- Ultraviolet Light Treatment for Psoriasis,
Get in Touch
960 Tecumseh Rd E,
Windsor, ON N8X 2S6